Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/ Postal code, City
- Organization name and/or job title
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used and your online activity (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, Peace Trade BVBA e-mails you open and/or forward, the purchases and transactions you make through the Service and other diagnostic data. We may associate Data Usage with you as a specific and identifiable person. When we do so, we treat the combined information as personal information.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We may combine certain automatically collected information with other information we obtain about you, which may include data we obtain from third parties. Information about your use of the Sites and other websites may be collected across time, devices, and websites for various purposes, including to associate different devices you use and to deliver relevant and/or retargeted content. If you choose not to provide the personal information we reasonably require, it may hinder our ability to provide the information or services you have requested.
Use of Data
Peace Trade BVBA uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or combine all of the information we collect about you so that we can enhance and improve the Service and our products and services
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and the company you represent
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To send personal data to third-party service providers for payments, fraud prevention and shipping
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Peace Trade BVBA . may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Peace Trade BVBA may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Peace Trade BVBA ,.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Disclosure to Affiliates
We may share information, including personal information, as applicable, within The Peace Trade BVBA and among our affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes.